“Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.”  

A+ A A-

Taylors, Jaraman Pinot Noir 750ml 2017

Rating: Not Rated Yet Email
Sales price: HK$ 288.00


Item No.: 184968
Vintage: 2017
Region: Yarra Valley
Rating: N/A

Wine Spectator
Star anise, black licorice and chai tea flavors are spicy and robust, with a muscular body and a note of fresh earth. Balanced and focused on the finish, where the tannins firm up.

At release, the wine has a cherry red colour to the centre with a vibrant purple hue to the edges.

There is a delicate perfume of Kirsch and dried strawberry with underlying dried bouquet garni.

This is a light to medium-bodied wine with a supple yet generously flavoured palate.
The grapes were hand-picked and then quickly transferred to our partner Yarra Valley winery. The fruit was cold soaked for 48 hours prior to being transferred to open pot vessels for fermentation. 80% of the grapes were de-stemmed to leave whole berries whilst the remaining 20% were fermented as whole bunches. The wine was then gently pressed to seasoned French oak hogsheads (30% new) for malolactic fermentation and then matured for a further 9 months before being fined, filtered and bottled.


There are yet no reviews for this product.

Find Us

Sales Office
RM 03, 6/F, Seapower Centre,
No. 73 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung,
Hong Kong

+852 3520 2028
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Whatsapp : 9070 7432
Wechat : WineHighClub

Contact: Mr. Red Ho

The Propaganda Limited

Login or Register

Our website is protected by DMC Firewall!